Saturday, September 14, 2013

First Quarter Grades

Do you see that? That's right we are the proud parents of a straight A second grader. I'm very proud of my daughter who had me worried after seeing a few of her papers.  She is so excited that as soon as Ken Daddy gets paid this week she has earned $20 but in the meantime we rewarded both kids by going to the park.

I didn't get the best report on Brayden and some of the report I was upset about but I have to pray and work with him to be more independent. The thought that kept crossing my mind is he's four he isn't fourteen. But its time to continue to work with him to be a better person and child. However a part of the report was that he was a very intelligent child. Just really rambunctious.  Again he's only 4 and still new to this school thing being around kids all the time now!

On a posting roll tonight, may have one more post before its over tonight.

http://bit.ly/14RgQqn

No comments:

Post a Comment