Saturday, August 9, 2014

Exciting Weekend!!!

    As said in previous post, my best friend and I went to Rodeo to see Dustin Lynch.  Let's just say he rocked the stage. To be an up and coming artist he done excellent. Also it was very awesome to just be able to just get away. Then Saturday night Kens sister and family came to town on their way back home and we ate at Lamberts. It was everyone's first time except for kens. Wasn't quite what I expected but wasn't as bad either. 
*picture credit: was sent to me by one of my Jaycee Friends. 

Today Sunday August 10, I recooperted from this past weekend. 

*update*

We ended up updating phones so all the pictures from Rodeo I was able to take before the phone died are on my old phone. However I was able to get pictures of our visit with Kens sister. Since it took me a few days to learn how to upload apps to my phone that's why I've been absent. 
Ken and his Sister Sandy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment