Friday, July 20, 2018

A Wonderful Day 7*20*2018

Today has been one absolutely great day but this momma is wore out.  My daughter got to spend the day with her boyfriend. Which he such a sweetheart, he told Ryleigh that he took off from work in with his aunt this weekend so he could spend more time with his girlfriend. But they went to town shopping for shoes with him, his mother, and little brothers. During this time Brayden and just went to town to run some errands and he earned a BeyBlade Toy, which he earned it in a different way than you think. That last almost month he just wants to either sleep with us or in our bedroom floor eventually getting in bed with us. Last night I made a deal that if he could stay in his bed and in his room unless for a legit reason besides just wanting to get out of bed and get in bed with mommy and daddy that he could have a toy. But he earned it as well on Monday he was so good at the doctor. Granted he didn't feel good but with his Autism there are things he can't handle and at eh doctor office he becomes extremely over stimulated.  Before going on about our day let me state two things therefore I don't get hated on. Both my children know if they absolutely need mommy or daddy throughout the middle of the night, whether they are sick or just scared. That we do not shoo them away. With that being said number two is remembering we all raise our kids differently and if how I raise my kids is spoiling in your eyes, well so be it. Because as we spoil our children we are teaching our children about life and how to earn a dollar. Thank you, now I will stepped back down from my pedestal and finish our day. 

Brayden and I eventually got home around noon and it was like clockwork. Friends began knocking on the door wanting to play with Brayden. I really try not to complain because Brayden struggles with  socializing and well we have kids  the house almost everyday. Ryleigh eventually got home from her day date and then Cody her boyfriend came over for a bit. This was the first time that I actually really got to talk to him.
Anyways, I typed out a lot the other day to finish out this blog post and nothing saved. So I am just gonna end the day of July 20th, by saying Rys bf is a sweet respectful young boy. I hope they care enough about each other to make it last.

Now maybe this will save and publish this time, At least I hope so.

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment