Sunday, May 25, 2014

Just A Heads Up

I have been working on an update post for the past couple of days. I should be finished tonight/early morning. This month in general is normally a hectic mom the but has been over the top chaos this year.

Since I am a  [Single]° mother of two technically. It's hard sometimes to just post everyday or have something up everyday.  However, I do start blog post that I avenue and come back too. This is simple to me because I am so busy, that I get side tracked and necessarily can't get it all done. So just so I don't forget to plat something usually nine chances out of ten I start the post. Also the past 4 days the kids and I have been sick. I found out Friday at the doctor I have asthmatic bronchitis and the medicines have made me sleepy.

° Single in this blog post doesn't mean that Ken and I broke up because Lord knows he isn't going anywhere. HAHA But considering we aren't married legally I am considered single. Although in our situation even though he is the best darn daddy to children that are not biologically his I will always technically be considered a SINGLE mother.

****Sorry it took a little longer with the Rewind & Update post.  I'm trying real hard to post daily. But as stated before it can't always happen like that..******

No comments:

Post a Comment