Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Krazy Chaotic Last Week of May

Today was suppose to be the start of a krazy  week. However raining all day canceled our little man's first  ball game.. Now it's actually suppose to rain and storm all week, so Bub's  Thursday game may be canceled as well. Although the game may be canceled I will still be watching my best friend 22 month old twins. YES TWINS!!!!. It will be just fine. They LOVE aunt D.  Now rain or shine Rys activities will still go on for the fact they are inside. She has dance pictures tomorrow and praying to the good Lord above it doesn't rain while we get there because she may have a costume on already and if she doesn't that means we have to leave extra early. Same thing for Friday except it is for full dress/makeup rehersal.  Then Saturday is the Recital. Yep so hopefully I'll be able to finished my other blogs I mentioned in rewind and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment