Saturday, July 19, 2014

Cool Mom Alert

That's right...I'm the coolest mom on the block.

Not being over zealous or anything but hey when your kids walk up to you and say your the best momma ever. You might ask yourself why. I have been dead set on not getting a pool (a big one) all summer. Well things happen and we came into some extra money and we got a big pool.  But who can beat a $300 pool getting for almost $120 cheaper.  I'm proud of ourselfs tho. We bought this pool without the financial help from my parents.

However on serious note, Ken has gotten his foot in the door of a huge company. One that pays half more than what he's making now. Praying to the good Lord above he gets it. This will financially set our family. Hopefully after that you will be hearing wedding bells. That's right we have talked about getting married. (More on that when the time comes.)

Well today has been an awesomely exhausting day. Between investing in a pool, company came over Mic-mic as my kids call her, and playing/watching kids play Mario until 10:30 pm this momma aka cool mom is exhausted.
I'm trying my best to post more frequently.

I will give you all a sneak peek of an upcoming blog post. It will be and interview type blog. I have had a lot of questions on certain topic that I'd like to answer.

Well adios for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment