Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sparkles Galore

The Fourth of July festivities have come to an end. As I mumble Thank The Lord. I'm actually excited that most holidays last for a day in some cases a week. However this holiday in particular I'm happy to not hear another bottle rocket for a year. 
      This weekend has also thrown me off because Ken was off for 3 days. Friday, which was the fourth we ended up going to the parents for a while to eat. Then home and the neighbors came over and watched the fireworks. Ended the night with a bang. (No pun intended.) Then Saturday fireworks again. All day bottle rockets and that night my sister invited us over for burgers, fries, and more fireworks.

   So pretty much our three day weekend turned out awesome. But just like Christmas  I'm glad it comes once a year.


I do apologize for those who read my blog. I am a busy mother of two. This summer seems to be going by so fast and now we are in the swing of getting things read for school. I mean they just started putting the stuff out and we have until Aug 8th to get it all. I'm also wanting to revamp up my blog. So new things to come to those that are patient and like to read my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment