Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spring IS Near..

The past two weeks that highest that it has got temperature wise is 65 minus a few days it did get up in the 80s. When you hear spring what do you think of?  To be honest I don't think of birds chirping, flowers blooming, grass growing, or them pesky bugs that fly around and suck the blood out of you aka mosquitoes. I think of SPRING CLEANING!   When I was attending school my house got behind. Even though it was school, I was gone most of the day, by time I got home it was time to go get the kids from school and come home, or run errands.  Therefor things got behind.  Today though, I have ran my errands this morning and since being home about 10. I've done nothing but spring clean.  My house is smelling like green apple blossom.  Yesterday, I know I posted I was getting back to spring cleaning and which I done. At that time, I was a room away from having it done. Meaning that I got all the bulk of the mess picked up and today has been sweeping, mopping, dusting, spraying the house. Laundry out the wazoo.

After I finish this post I will be vacuuming and then it is time to change out of less sweaty clothes (LOL) then going to Nana's house!

Well gotta go and finish this stuff! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment