Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Holy Pain Get it Gone.

Toothache Pain is the worse pain ever. Luckily I have a wonderful dentist that is going out of town for two days and is going to work me in between two patients today. The bad part is I'm getting this tooth pulled at three o clock and my daughter has dance at 4. Luckily I will have a friend there to help Ry try on costumes if I don't make it in time to help her try on her costumes.   With that being said I need to get things hunted up for dance before having to go get Ryleigh. I will post later about the eventful day I've had!


Update as of 5/8/2015: The toothache pain itself has went away. I have had issues with my jaw for going on two weeks now. He says its normal. I was beginning to believe he broke my jaw because he said the tooth itself was hard to get out and he struggled getting it out.  So far today the pain isn't that bad actually the only time my jaw pain bothered me was when I tried eating a hot dog.


Will keep y'all updated.

Y'all come back and find out what's coming up in the near future with summer coming on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment