Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tomorrow I Am...

.....a mother to a 4th grade little girl, whom in September starts her 6th year of dance, as well as turning 10 in October.  Where did my 4lb 15oz baby go? She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. Her hair has still got the red tint in which I hope she carries for many years but feels that it's starting to darken like her mothers. 

.....a mother to a 1st grade little boy. Who will hopefully once momma works out the finance and finds the best place to start will be starting his first year of karate, turning 7 this coming February, as well as his 3rd year of Tball ( I know that's later on!). Where has my 6lb 11oz baby gone to? 

My kids start back to school and although I love the break but come on now time can slow down any moment now. 

I love my babies (they will always be my babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment