Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday to everyone that has had or will have a birthday in October. Who's birthday do I celebrate in October, you may ask? Let me start with my baby girl turned 10. Yes, big ten year on our hands.  She had a last minute birthday party that she enjoyed so much.  Ten days later is my daddies birthday. He turned 60 this year. He has always told me that the day he turned 50, ten years ago he received the best present ever in which was Ryleigh.  Five days after my dads birthday (which is today) is Ken's birthday. He turned the big 34 today. He has enjoyed it by going outside teaching our son how to shoot deer in the "butt"! (Don't worry all Brayden has is a small children BB gun, he isn't allowed to touch it without adult supervision.) he took Brayden out to where Ken has been hunting to check to see if his "salt rocks" have been messed with. Then went skeet shooting with what might as well be our brother in law. And finally tomorrow the 26th is my sisters birthday. Whom will be the big 38 (she will probably hunt me down for enclosing her age) but hey she still looks young. 

October is the month we have that literally is the most obnoxious month when trying to budget.  It's everyone we loves birthday month. But on top of it all my baby cousin had her baby October 21st. Woohooooo Lordy help me. 


Do you have a huge month that every other day your celebrating a birthday? 

October is ours....

What's yours? 

Hope you enjoy reading this post. Come back now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment