Monday, October 26, 2015

Five hours to be up and still no sleep.

My time its 8 minutes until 1 am. I know your thinking good God almighty woman you have to be up in five and half hours.  That's right I do, I mean how lovely would it be that the kids get up quietly, dress themselves, feed them breakfast.  (which in all honesty mine eat at school if they chose to. I now award me horrible mom of the year because I don't wake up every single morning to fix my kids a breakfast. To be honest they chose to eat at school. )   Oh back to daydreaming,  brush their hair and teeth,  gather/make sure they have everything, and then wake me up when it's time to take them.  So what's keeping me awake you may ask? Well it's honestly a number off things. 1. The major thing is my pinched sciatic nerve.  I had a wreck my senior year of high school and fracture my tailbone. Over the years the bottom of my spine which some refer to as your tailbone has curved and looks like a hook.  Which also puts pressure on my sciatic nerve. My son also when I was pregnant laid on my nerve. (Thank You Son*insert sarcasim*) 
2. Not as major but important. Cluttered mind,stressful mind, and it won't shut off. I'm in the process of "fall purging". I fall clean and purge, nor spring. Don't ask why, it just works for us better. Don't get me wrong I do spring clean as well just not in depth. However, I'm tired of the clutter. But trying to do it all by yourself gets tiresome (no pun intended). But I lay in bed thinking, what I might do next and then bam, I am up writing a blog post. Before u know it, it's late and I'm needing my brain to shut up at least for 5 hours. Instead I will drag tomorrow and get little to nothing done. Which leads me back to square one. Ugh !!!!!
3. On top of all of that I also suffer from insomnia. I am sure ya could figure that out when I said my brain doesn't shut off when it should. No further details to explain. 

Now I will try this whole bed thing one more time. 

Adios Amigos/amigas. 

Diedra 




No comments:

Post a Comment