Friday, November 6, 2015

That Time Of Year Again...

That time of year again where my world feels like it is crashing down before me. Is it truely what I want or is it something that just happens. To be honest it isn't what I want but it happens. I suffer with season depression. To be honest some years are better than others. However, I started feeling the affects of it starting today. The cold brisk air reminded me snow and ice is on its way.  I hate snow and Ice, I hate not being able to come and go as you please when there's no way out of the driveway because your car sits low to the ground and ya have snow rifts as high as your thighs ( I am 5'6) so you can imagine that one.  However, I love thanksgiving and Christmas. I love family time.  But I still deal with the seasonal depression. I still ache but with that being said. I am doing my best to actually enjoy this years ending. Hopefully there will be more to come. In Following Days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment