Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I've Made A Decision

For months now something has weighed heavy on my heart, after months of thought processing I have decided that I am finally gonna do what I feel I was put on this earth to do.

I want to help people who have struggled/ struggles with mental illness and addiction.

I want people who do struggle with mental illness that its ok not to be ok. Its ok to get help.

I took my first step last night and started an Instagram page called Hope & Life After All. However, I will keep this blog for you guessed it our crazy chaotic lives. But within the next few weeks will start a new blog to go with my Instagram page. Once up and running I will post the links with this blog.

My hope is for one day that mental illness doesn't make a person feel ashamed.

2019 is gonna be my year.
2019 is gonna the year that finally shines light on people being a human. 

I'm declaring now in Jesus Name 2019 will be my year.

Love Always,

The Occassionally Chaotic Mom

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment