Friday, February 8, 2019

So Unfair

Life is so unfair, or shall I say death is unfair. Today was a normal Friday, woke up tired like usual due to not being able to sleep at night. Got the kids off to school and came home. Got on Facebook to see a very sad post made from a friend of mine. To discover her child, 19 years old had passed away this morning. I will not explain how because I don't know for sure. I will say it wasn't a murder or anything like that. Wanted to say that before continuing with my thoughts.

The passing of my dear friends child has rattled our community. We are all in shock, such a striving young lady with her whole life ahead of her. Why? Why her? My friends don't deserve to have to feel this heartache. They don't deserve to have to plan a funeral. No parent does.

But God why?

I continue to Pray, because that's what I was taught. And I do believe in power of prayer.

However, as an adult my faith is shaken, I won't deny my belief in Jesus Christ.  But its situations like this that make me question, why?
Why, If the Lord knows our future why put us through the heart break.  My heart literally has broken today like it has for our community and surrounding communities because that's the impact this precious baby has left but I can't even begin to imagine the heart ache my friends are feeling. For privacy reason I will not say their names but please if you read this and pray please lift this family up in your prayers.

Thank You!

The Occassionally Chaotic {heart-broken} Mom

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment