Saturday, October 12, 2019

One Sleepy Birthday

Not sure if I have mentioned lately that my son is in his last year of Elementary school and my daughter is in her last year of Middle School.  This week for both of them has been Homecoming Spirit Week. Each day they were allowed to participate in the fun activities to show their school spirit. Today (Oct 10th) has been overall in my opinion the funnest of them all. What child doesn’t like PJ day at school but what made it extra special is today is my daughters 14th birthday.  That’s right my baby was born October 10th, 2005 at 5:19 pm. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bpriuo8j7bT-eS4HkkEYWFcu9Ke3AR-e

But today was also such a fun day for Brayden as it was PJ Day for him is as well.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IjfWBk2tZMcMwurxA25U1MkEOtcSrVPUHe wore a onesie of the llama character from Fortnite. Once the kids were home from school our friend Micki and her little boy Iain whom I refer to as my nephew came out and we all went to the Homecoming Parade. The theme this year was Mirror Mirror...therefore Brayden was one of the seven dwarfs and he chose to be sleepy. However we found out as soon as we got to the float that supposedly they got T-shirt’s made with the character names on them and hats and beards made. Since not knowing this until 15 minutes before the parade started I hand made Braydens costume this afternoon and I feel he turned out one cute sleepy dwarf. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1t2OIuToWv9kLiQwT9ds4iLoaDNrtUbnjHe even had house slippers to match. 

With the parade being tonight and Ken working we haven’t officially celebrated her birthday. We plan on celebrating it next weekend because she wants to celebrate it with her daddy and boyfriend (he’s gonna be out of town this weekend) by all of going to the movies.  Overall we had a wonderful night, now off to dreamland for us all.

Love always, 
The Occassionally Chaotic Mom
Diedra


No comments:

Post a Comment