Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Where To Start

It is now the first day of October. I have not posted a blog since February but for good reason.  As most know I have had a lot going on since last year. From being addicted to a certain pain killer to learning to live life again without having to make myself high to do so.  But since February 2019 my life has been everything but simple and easy.  In April Ken and I had one of the biggest fights we have ever had. I will leave it at that out of respect for him and our relationship. However, since then I have battled with my health especially mental health severally.  I will say pretty much the summer was pretty decent, normal summer besides Ken not working but we survived.  Fast forward to September,  I know my body, I have struggled since I was 12 years old with my thyroid. I have a under active thyroid. For six and half years tho, I have been on the same script mcg. My body stop responding. But by September I got to the point I found absolutely no joy in anything. Like I was back to doing bare minimum to survive. I had brain fog like none other. Half the time not remember where I put my keys.  So I spoke with my doctor after not seeing her since April.  She couldn’t do anything with my thyroid meds because previously my levels came back normal (they’ve come back just in the normal range since having Ryleigh).  Therefor she was worried tho because I do have a goiter and now have a knot above the goiter that’s tender. Now I have to have an ultrasound done.  She put me on a generic form of Zoloft.  I went to the doctor on a Thursday and by Monday they were calling me that indeed my thyroid medicine wasn’t responding.  For almost two weeks I have been on Zoloft and a week and a few days have been on a new mcg of thyroid medicine.  But I really can tell a change. I’m getting my spark back. When I say I lost joy in anything, I even lost joy in keeping up with my planner. Well today I order my new Erin Condren planner and some Etsy stickers and ya girl can not wait to dive in. I also have been wanting to clean more and do things more. I’ve been a lot more active than I have been in a very long time and I hope that it stays this way. 

With all that being said, I am wanting to really dive back into blogging. Even if it’s just simply about our day. I am not going to make  quarented posting schedule but ya girl is going to try and back to what she loves to do. I am also gonna go through and clean up my blog some. My website isn’t extremely fancy but hoping once we get a computer back in our home can get all that set up. 

I hope those that have taken time out to visit the Occassionally Chaotic Mom understands why I’ve been gone but sticks around for more things to come. 

Also to remember you know your body better than anyone. Don’t stop fighting to feel better.

Thanks For Stopping By, 

The Occassionally Chatic Mom, 
Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment