Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anna & Harper

Elf On The Shelves have been slacking due to this mommy being exhausted and having health issues with my heart. Will make a spot to explain it all. However you can see the excitement the kids get when they find their elves in the morning but behavior an attitude wise has pretty much sucked. My son is in Pre-K and has been getting in trouble not for being mean but for not minding such as sitting and doing his work.  (I don't like daycares which is weirs because I'd love to own one, but for almost 8 years I was a stay at home mom it was easier. For the fact at the time I lived with my parents. I'd so to speak do chorea by keeping the house clean and laundry done and cook for my parents as my rent.) Back to Brayden he has never been in a daycare so he hasn't been around a lot of kids. He doesn't lack social skills but he just wants to play.  Now on to Ryleigh she's a red headed drama filled diva 8 year old. Who knew second grade was so tough social wise? But her attitude and not minding has pushed me over the edge of wanting to give up. Ryleighs lack of her biological sperm donor as I have rightfully named him hasn't been there in 8 years on two hands can count 6 times he "paid" her a 20 minute visit and that was all before the age of two.  That affects Ry as well. However tonight Santa typed a letter with some Santa Guidelines.  If they follow these guidelines in two days will receive task to full fill to get on a better less stressful path for mommy. Right now Anna and Harper have been pinned and taped to the wall and if they fail their guidelines they will disappear completely.

I will now post on that in the following days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment