Thursday, November 7, 2013

Toothache To Jaw Pain

It's been quite hectic here lately.  Since last Wednesday I have been extreme pain with my mouth.  I had a tooth that had chipped it never bothered me and I never done anything about it because it didn't bother me.  So within months of no pain all of a sudden PAIN galore. Let me tell you I'd be more happy to have multiple c-sections than to endure pain like this.  I Broke down went to the dentist.  I walked in he looked in my mouth like most dentist do and said we are pulling it. There's no saving it. That's fine, the pain will go away.  NO, the tooth is abscessed.  He still pulls it. The abscessed ate my blood clot, setting up a dry socket. I went for a week with severe pain.   DRY SOCKET! He cut that out, but the pain is not so intense but still hurts due to my jaw healing from the tooth being pulled, having a dry socket, and having TMJ on top of that.  So 173 dollars later the pain is there but not so rough.

Tonight though we are planning on getting the "Elfs" out early. Hoping that showing them that Santa is watching them will help with all the back lash I get when I tell them it's time for cleaning. :)

I hope things will go as planned.

I hope to really start blogging a whole lot more.

Between working, taking care of kids, having a boyfriend that I live with and doing things to prepare to the up coming holidays. I am one busy lady! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment