Monday, November 18, 2013

Stress Holidays & More Stress


Holidays such as Thanksgiving & Christmas is suppose to be some of the happiest times of the year, right? Don't get me wrong who doesn't want to stuff their faces all day and not be judged...I know this girl does.  But why does the holidays have to be so stressful. Preparing food, getting together with family, Christmas to follow.  With all the stress my heart has been under my blood pressure has been extremely high.  So on top of that  the doctor tells me to alleviate the stress, how I'm still not sure. Considering all the holidays coming up, work, my kids, and I am starting to Organize my house.  I'm tired of doing little here and there. So I'm going to try my best to get things organized before the holidays.  So the stress is there. Ugh I know this is random and going in seperate direction than what I wanted.
Basically I'm try to break down and say why does the end of the year have to be so crazy and stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment