Friday, January 17, 2014

15 Minute Dinner


Well the scheduling hasn't really went into affect yet because we really haven't been home much. However, tonight I made a full course 15 minute dinner if that. Roast beef, taters, and cream corn. Sounds like a lot of prep and cooking. Nope, not at all. There is two roast beef that I will eat and one you can buy at aldis it is my favorite. Its about $2.99 a can and we buy four cans.  Usually I heat up on the at stove but tonight no one felt like waiting or felt good. So I cooked them for 5 mins in the microwave. Every once in a blue moon I'll make home made mash taters but usually we buy the dollar packs of instant Idahoian potatoes for Walmart for a buck. And tonight we added cream corn. So 15 minutes later we had a delicious full course meal.

Tomorrow we have a lot of cleaning to do. We still haven't went thru  all these clothes that don't fit. We are trying to organize and plan out when and what end to build and extra bedroom on to.  But if the kids participate in cleaning tomorrow we are meeting Nana in cape to get shoes and visit then if they done good at getting their room clean they get McDonalds.

Now both kids are resting peacefully and I believe myself is heading to bed. Maybe a goodnight sleep will do me good.

What is your favorite 15 minute dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment