Sunday, January 12, 2014

More than a 24 hour bug!

Its 1:16 am on Monday January 13th( I'm sure it will be later by time I finish typing this) but late Saturday I began feeling nauseated. I chopped it off as me coming off my period [because I get bad migraines that make me sick when coming off mine.]. Well at Midnight Last night I got so sick after drinking water I threw up. That's a rare moment I hardly ever throw up even when I was pregnant with my kids.  However I have felt like crap all day. I'd get a burst of energy get up and do something then get light headedly dizzy and sick to my stomach. So pretty much been in bed off and on all day. Well I went to get my daughter from my parents after having an hour and half nap and felt great cooked supper ate and bam hits me again. Now up with my daughter I'm back being sick especially after taking a sip of water. That's right a sip. I don't think this is a 24 hour bug. And I'm praying it isn't that super stomach bug that I've been catching wind of. If I'm pregnant we will be happy but not sure I'd that's possible considering I just had a period. Ugh I'm gonna try and sneak away from my daughter who is snoring again and go to bed. I really hope later today is a lot better on me. I need to get my kids ready for school in 7 hours and go grocery shopping then pick my daughter up at 3 and finally return back to dance after month. Wish me luck!

P.S. I made it to my room now just making sure I don't have her follow me in here. I must say I've been awfully clumsy lately. I've tripped over my own feet a few times and the cup of water I was talking about earlier. Well it was actually my second cup because my first cup ended up in the floor.  Alright 6 and half hours before time to get up goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment