Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas came to an end, leaves the New Year to begin!

I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Christmas. Presents and presents followed with food and fellowship.  I know Christmas isn't about presents and I know that is Jesus birthday. In our family we celebrate his birth by giving us the opportunity to give our children not only what they want but their needs. People may say, "well that's all y'all think about is getting presents!!" No I Thank the Lord everyday for the life he's given me. I thank the good Lord for given me the oppurrunity to make my children happy!  The smiles on their faces threw all the stress and hardships we've been dealing with out the window. Even if its just for one day.
   My kids are normal kids they ask for everything that they seen on TV or in a store. And to Thank God that he provided the finances to help make it happen along with given my parents the finances to give them what they want and need as well. 
  But enough of that..Christmas for our family was quite awesome. What's even more awesome is that the New Year is beginning. That makes for a lot if resolutions to hear from everyone. But I promised myself I wouldn't necessarily make a resolution but a few goals for the new year.

My Goals:
1. I want to be a better mother. Granted that we all talk about our great mothering skills but at the end of the day we are no better than the mother standing beside us. Life in general gets to us.  By time we get the day started and kids to school (well my kid save been out quite a bit cue to weather) but by time we do that come home start the household chores, get kids from school do supper, then extra activities. Face as a mother you are wore out. The kids start geting on your nerves and your agitated ready for bed. I want to be less agitated and focused on my kids more!
2. I want to start budgeting so by next new year we are financially free.
 3. A better girlfriend I mean I'm a old girlfriend but everyone's relationship could improve. 

These are a few I'm going to really work on that also includes being a better housekeeper. I mean let's all face it we hate to clean. Lol

Hoping everyone has a wonderfully great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment