Friday, June 20, 2014

Operation Remodel

There has been remodeling going on in our house hold. So far so good. THe picture of the owl is in the kids room. On the freshly new painted walls (of course after it dried). The whole time which has been since the house was built 24 years ago. We have always had white walls. Well since my kids, Ken, and I have taken over we have decided to start fixing her up and repainting the walls. We chose a caramal brown for the kids. I mean doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.  And for mine and Ken's room we done a French Grey. It reminds me of a very blue storm cloud. Believe it or not kind of relaxing.  But amongst all of this remodeling we have been declutterizing our home. My children have more toys than thy know what to do with. Along with clothes. My goal is to have everything straightened by fourth of July and everything decluttered before the kids start school August 8th. But hoping to honestly be done before July 28 before we head to St.Louis.  

This remodel repaint process has been over a Well I will say a month process because we laid our new carpet in the living room first but didn't paint. The past two weekends we have painted and laid new carpet. Most of the credit goes to my wonderful boyfriend and my neighbor Mark. 


I also want to give credit where credit is due and that is to DOLLAR TREE. Yes, Dollar Tree. We went to St.Louis back in April with girlscouts . My mother, the kids, and I stayed the night and went shopping the nextra day. I found this cute Owl Wall Art. The rest of the wall art is from Dollar Tree that is more local to use. 

I'm sure thus isn't the end to our remodeling chaos but uuntil next time. See ya Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment