Saturday, October 19, 2013

Exhausted at Midnight!

Its such an awkward thing to be so exhausted while your wide awake.  I love working my new jobs...yes that's right. I haven't worked in almost 8 years and the first week of my new job which is at an in home care service. I was hired on for a similar job except you can call it private duty. Today I put in close to 11 hours including the driving may possibly add another hour on to that.  I started working at 10 this morning and didn't walk in my door until 10 til 10 pm.  I am absolutely love working to provide for my own family and catch up on bills along with being able to give my kids an awesome Christmas (with Santa's Help Of Course)! But one thing I'm not use to is spending that time away from my kids. :/ It hurt my heart that my daughter missed me so much and was so exhausted when I got home from all the fun she had with Ken Daddy, that she laid down and passed out. Does any other working moms have this issue as well?
Give me some pointers on how to balance time at work and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment