Sunday, January 25, 2015

Busy Busy Past Three Days

As of January 22nd, I went back to school off my leave. I finally told myself that this is something I love to do and wanna grow in doing so.  This day was my first day back and I watch two of the Students whom started when I did do teach back. Guess what tho!! Before class ended she informed us of a test over the muscles. Eeeeek!!! I also had a redo perm.  And I had to dance for my bags. On to January 23rd, we had our muscle test. My instructor was proud because I had been gone two weeks and I only missed 4. She even said outloud that it's pretty sad I had been gone two weeks and made a better grade than some. This day we clean, organized, and I learned the desk. Finally Day three, January 24th, Saturday is a busy day. We had so many people come in that our sign in sheet was packed full.  Being my first Saturday countlessly on the floor. I had five clients, one in whiched rebooked.  First client up was a man that wanted a clipper cut with no guard. Sounds easy, right?! It is but was nerve racking because I wasn't and still ain't comfortable with the clippers.  I then finished him up and got him checked out and He was a gentlemen and tipped me. I had barely enough time before my other client came in which is a dear friend of mine who I done the perm for came in to getting a conditioning treatment. We are working on getting her hair healthy and less dry.  She also take medication and that's when she noticed the change in her hair texture. I was able to get her finished and cleaned up. Then got a little girl for a fringe( bang) cut. She was the sweetest little girl who loved Minnie Mouse.  After finishing her was able to go on lunch which seem to go by fast. Came back off lunch and worked on practical work. Then came out for a fade cut on a boy. Since being my first fade my instructor demonstrated for me. She finished that fade and my lovely boyfriend came in and again done a fade. I done this one more on my own and still not comfortable with the clippers. But it turned out great. 

My busy-ness didn't stop there, by time Igot done with Ken. I cleaned up clocked out and went to my mothers to finish getting my daughter ready for a father daughter dance.  When getting pictures we went to the dance. I took more pictures of course then went and met my mom and walmart. By time we got done there and came home I was completely exhausted. 

 There are two pictures that were taken at the father daughter dance that captures the relationship that Ken and Ry Bug share. I will share with you because it makes my heart melt everytime. 

(They were giving each other bunny ears. Ry was trying to move so Dad couldn't give her any.)


( this one is after the bunny ears settled and daddy was giving his girl hugs. Ry was still cracking up. ) 

By the way, haircut alert. Do you see that fresh cut. 


No comments:

Post a Comment