Monday, January 5, 2015

Pulse Ox?? Taxes???Cutting Hair Oh my.

Pulse Ox meter determines your oxygen level. To be a smoker I've always have had great oxygen levels. Weird, I know. However somewhere in the middle of the night I am subconsciously waking up causing me to be lethargic all day when it eventually is time to get out of bed. The doctor that I seen wants me to try an overnight pulse Ox machine. To determine If I may have sleep apnea. I am really hoping this thing don't go off a million times in the middle of the night. 

On to the next line of business. Taxes!! I swear they are the most confusing and agitating things of all. My boyfriend and I (as well as my kids) have lived together for two and half years now. Please explain to me just because he isn't biologically his doesn't mean he doesn't support them. He has put a roof over their heads, clothed, fed, and bought things they need and even wanted.  But since he isn't biologically their dad he isn't allowed to gain earn income credit. I understand long ago he could. But some jackasses had to ruin it for everyone letting Sally and Ron brother from another mother claim their kids. But why punish those who take on responsibility when he didn't have to but did. He didn't take on the responsibility to raise my kids because of a check. He done it because he loves me and fell in love with my package deal, my kids.  In all honesty tho it is the most unfair situation to put anyone in.  Either way we will survive. 

I also am now on the floor where I am allowed to do haircuts, colors, and perms. Wait for my next blog post to see what I done first. 





No comments:

Post a Comment