Thursday, January 29, 2015

Flu Epidemic...

At least in my household.

Tuesday, I ended up getting so sick with this massive headache in my EYE socket! Not my head my eye socket! I thought I was going to die! I started crying and just overall felt like poop and went home.  Needless to say I woke up Wednesday Morning feeling as if I stood on the train tracks with a train heading my way and smashed right into me.  I went to the doctor and the results are in I have Flu Type B.  I got prescribed Tamiflu and Mucinex. They have helped tremendously but she advice me not to go back to school until Saturday! My daughter woke up Thursday morning and wasn't really able to tell me what was wrong. I was able to figure out she had the stomach flu because chunks went flying everywhere, with me screaming. GO TO THE BATHROOM!  Although, I am sick today which is Thursday. I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday at 8 am. I am trying to get the house cleaned up to lysol everything! :)

I will update everyone on the Flu Epidemic that has taken over my house later on! I hope it is gone by Saturday! Because this stuff is no JOKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment