Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Million And One Things To Do

Well considering I only have 13 % battery left, thought I would elaborate on what I mean by my title.
Have you ever made it to "hump" day especially after being sick and think to yourself you have a million and one things to do and no time to do it in. Yep, that's me today. I am still sick and congested with now ringing and stuffiness of the ears. I refuse to go to the doctor because I have antibiotics left from the last time I went 6 months ago. Anyways, that is a whole other subject. But face it not everyone takes all there antibiotics. Right? I know I am not the only one who quits or forgets taking them after I feel better. :) Anyways yes today I have MILLION and ONE things to do and no time to do it in.  However, I am going to make me a visual list of what I would like to accomplish today and I will get back to you tomorrow on if I got any of it accomplished.

1. my kitchen (then supper, we are having tuna sandwiches)
2. Keep laundry going but need to actually separate the laundry in the hall way into piles
3. Make My Bed
4. I'd like to get some leway on the kids bedroom it's horrible as in a hurricane and tornado went through it.
5. Have most if not all done except the laundry because that will take forever, but have done all by 6 or 630 and then relax.



So y'all come back to see how much has gotten done!

Go check out today's vidoe, Mini Beauty Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment