Sunday, February 28, 2016

Reliving my childhood

Who else watched the new Netflix Original Series "The Fuller House" when it premiered Friday the 26th of February.  I know our house have watched it. So far Ken and Ryleigh have been the only ones to finish it so far. Why? well the night it premiered we were watching it and Ken fell asleep in the chair. I myself went and laid down because I have been sick now for two weeks! But leave it to our girl to have BINGED Watched it until 2 am. The only reason was because her daddy fell asleep in the living room is the only reason she stayed up and watched it.  Ken finished the series this morning. I am trying to finish the last two episodes but my internet is being extremely slow due to it being extremely windy outside!

However, so far I love it. I love reliving my childhood with my children. Brayden watches Full House every night before bed. So far he has watched bits and pieces. Only because the new one doesn't have Michele in it!   

That's it for now tho. 

Leave in the comments below if you are enjoying the New Fuller House on netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment