Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Month Of Love

The month of love has been a rough month for us as well as a January. In the beginning of December she twisted her ankle during GYM. Well as a mother of a child who complains often about being in pain. I took it up that she just sprained it. During Christmas we went and seen the in laws over in Chicago Area, my mother bought her what I like to call hooker boots. She was walking in my in laws house and turned the corner and there she went. She folded her ankle. That Monday when we got home she had actually as well as folding her ankle developed a cold over there. So Monday was such a busy day of unpacking and getting things finished. Well, my mother took her to the doctor for me and they ran X Ray's on her foot.  There was a crack in her ankle. Well 2 weeks with a boot on we went and seen the foot doctor. He said that she did crack her foot but what she cracked was an extra bone. That as she has gotten bigger she was born with an extra bone on the side of her foot that as she grew didn't fuse into her foot. Instead it's like a floating piece of bone.  So between the doctor appointments for her. Brayden has been in and out of the doctors for trial and error on medicine because he has been diagnosed with ADHD and PDD. We are now waiting for the autistic center in our area to call and have him fully evaluated. During all these evaluations, I wanted to document things. Because I want to be able to look back on everything we have went through. Watch videos and watch and see my children as well as myself and Ken grow individually as well as a family.

If you would like to go SUBSCRIBE TO our CHANNEL on YOUTUBE.

The Eichhorst Family

Here is yesterdays video.

If you would like to do collabs please contact me at diedra2015@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment