Thursday, February 25, 2016

Someone Turned 7

Hey there you guys!!! Sorry it's been a few days. Not sure if I updated and let you guys know that this house has been hit with all kinds of sickness. I mean literally we have all had something different! Three weeks ago Brayden had strep, was out of school for a few days.  During that time, I got sick with a head cold. Nothing serious right? Yeah, well my non-liking doctor visits waited until I almost had pneumonia! However, I must say that it did start as a head cold but didn't move to my chest until this past weekend! Which by the title you could see could possibly have been someone's birthday. That's right it was my little boys birthday! :( Yes, I am sad! I am now the mother of a 10 year old little girl and a seven year old little boy! 

I haven't uploaded the pictures from the camera yet but here is a picture of him with some of his goodies from his Valentines party! 



On Brayden birthday in which this is the reason we didn't do his party the weekend of his birthday is because that night was Ryleigh's Daddy daughter dance!  Below is a picture of my beautiful young lady and my handsome man! :)  However, we have decided we are going to wait and do his party at the end of march maybe the first week of April. Mainly because his is born in the middle of February and ya never know exactly if its going to come a snow storm. Which happened last year we had his party planned out for the weekend of his birthday and bam two days before came a snow storm. Rescheduled for the weekend after. AGAIN got hit by more snow. So the next time I rescheduled his party we done it in the middle of March which by the way there was another snow storm but by time of his party the temps rose and most of the snow was melted at least off the roads. 





So it was pretty much a eventful weekend.  

However, I did put together a Birthday Montage. Go visit The Eichhorst Family on YouTube. Remember to give it a thumbs up and hit the subscribe button. 





No comments:

Post a Comment