Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Death...Does Anyone Ever Really Heal?

I felt that it was time I should update my absence from blogging. In the last few week my world has been flipped and torn upside down. Between the ending of school for the year, dance recital coming up, softball practices, and sick kids.  In the last few weeks well almost a month my kids have been seen by the doctor multiple times. Ryleigh has surgery on June 10th of this year. She is having a tonsillectomy.  We also have an appointment today to check to see why last week she was sick all week with a migraine. Yes, that's right a migraine. She was so sick with a migraine it was if the medicine wore off she was sick again. She is back to school this week and feeling much better but we have to see if we can get her into her neurologist to find out if the onset of all these persistent migraines is something serious or just her body changing.  Then I found out yesterday that Brayden is number 39 on the autistic weight list.  However, we need him seen sooner and we don't think he is going to be seen before the start of school in August. The words of the secretary at the autistic center.  I'm pretty sure by now you are thinking Diedra what does this have to do with death and healing! Well....

It will be two weeks this Saturday a dear friend of mine was struck getting out of his truck on a hwy waiting for his mom to bring him gas because he ran out of gas.  The impact of being struck by a vehicle killed him.  For almost a week, I myself had no closure because the police report said he was out walking in the driver side. Well I knew him well enough to know that wouldn't have happened. I was right, he ran out of gas and while waiting on his mom to bring it. We guess he decided to get out and get some fresh air. In return, it cost him his life. He left behind his parents, sister, niece and nephew, as well as many loved ones and friends. But most importantly he left behind 3 kids. 3 young kids.  Does anyone ever really heal from losing someone? Especially from a tragic accident?  I don't think anyone ever heals. Especially those closes to the person! As well as those that hit him.   I honestly feel that people just learn to live without that person but they never heal. 

Well with that being said, I have doggy that is needing to go outside. I need to get things started for early supper, because shortly after the doctor we have softball practice.  Therefor, I am going to try and cook before I have to get Ryleigh. If not Daddy will have to cook some spaghetti!  I also really need to clean this house, Tired of looking at it but have had no motivation to do anything! :(

Keep the family I was talking about even though I didn't mention the name in your prayers. Thank You!

Please come back for more things to come.

Love,

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment