Sunday, May 15, 2016

Snake in my House?

OMGoodness!!!Today May 15, 2016 my fiancĂ© was deep cleaning the kids room. Something we have put off for months. However their room had been trashed. Toys and bedding everywhere. Ken yelled for us to bring him some Tongs from the kitchen. I had no clue why, thought yep he found a moldy piece of pizza because Brayden is known for hiding his pizza. 

Trust me I wish it was moldy pizza. But some how some way he found a baby garter snake. Yep, so while I went and got the rest of what we needed for groceries, Ken stayed back and finished their room and we are keeping it cleaned this time.  

The only reasoning we can think of it getting into the house was we have field mice. We kill one after another. Well we believe the snake just followed the mouse. OMG tho, no snake in my boot but one in my kids room under Brayden bed. 

Well off to bed I finally go, will catch y'all later. 

Diedra






No comments:

Post a Comment