Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Turned My Heater On In May

May 16 and May 17 has been some pretty crappy weather in our neck of the woods. It has been so gloomy and just nasty out. The tempature as well has been as low as the mid 40s. I mean seriously it is the middle of MAY! Where is my warm weather? I am literally laying in my bed covered up because it is so cold.

Yes, the title is right! I finally broke down and turned my heater on in the middle of May. Seriously Though...Is that even REAL LIFE?  Yes, I know in some parts of the US it is still down right nippy this time of year. Especially for those in the northern coast areas. But I live in the south and this southern momma is ready for some WARM sunny days before it gets extremely HOT that ya can't enjoy anything. 

However, its actually been quite gloomy and stormy for the last few weeks.

Head on over to The Eichhorst Family, and watch our DITL of a Mom Chasing Storms, it's that storm that has brought in all the cold weather!

Catch Ya'll Later

Diedra


2 comments:

  1. I do not like when I have to do that. The past few years I have been forced to though. I think we had our heater on until the last week of May last year. And I expect that this year will be the same. During the day it is not so bad. It is in the night that's bad.

    Melinda Rose @ Phoenix South HVAC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I completely understand. Sorry, just seen you commented. But yes, we only had to turn it on that one day. Well actually I believe it was just that morning that I turned the heater on and then it finally warmed up enough it was making the house extremely hot. But every since then it has been pretty lovely. Such as beautiful weather except for the fact that the humidity has already kicked in.

      Delete