Wednesday, October 2, 2013

8 Days

My first born will be 8 years old. I never imagined at 28 years old that I'd have an eight year old. but I do and would not change it for the world. She is my pride and joy along with her brother but she never ceases to amaze me!  She's extremely temperamental (explains the red hair) but has an extreme soft side.  She enjoys reading and crafting. Loves to help but only when she wants to help momma. But that's usually when I can get it done faster. LOL

Plans For Her Birthday

As right now there is no set birthday party. We are planning Friday to order Disney Live tickets that will be a surprise. I have thought about letting her take a friend to Chuckee Cheese. But this time of year money is always tight! So we will see..but for now I'm gonna dream about it and call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment