Friday, October 18, 2013

Decisions As A Mother

By now you can tell I'm very random/chaotic. Nothing has a pattern but then again I'm still new to the blogging scene. Tonight my blog is title decisions because today I had to make one that as a Mother I wish i didn't. But as you can tell already my life isn't a fairytale. Neither one of my children's dads have every been in the picture especially my daughters dad. However my sons dad has been in and out which to me isn't any better. But as a good mother I would fall for the BS and take him up to his dads house when he called wanting to see him.  I felt as my son would see no matter what mommy tried. Well my sons dad got arrested almost three months ago. I assumed he was out and like always has forgotten to call and check on his son. I was wrong his mother got a hold of me today to inform me he is still there and depending on the judge could be facing up to 15 years. Lets do the math Brayden will be 5 in February if he got the maximum sentence Brayden will be nearly 20. But his mom asked me if I could write him about brayden.  Hmmmm......

HERE'S MY DECISION

My children mean the world to me and Brayden's dad deserves to know how great he is doing. I want my son to know no matter what mommy has tried. I started this letter this afternoon and although i get to a point I feel I'm done writing. More and more thoughts come to  my mind. I'm hoping with Braydens dad being in his right mind that Brayden will get the apology he deserves from the man that gave him life.

Although I will never regret being with either one of my childrens dads because without them I wouldn't have my kids but I do regret the hardships my kids have had to deal with not having their dads around. Although at this point in life and things I now  learn as an adult about my daughters dad. She is better off.  But my decision like stated before my son doesn't understand but he needs to hear it from his dad the truth of why he hasn't always been around and the apology he deserves.

For TEENS who want a baby please read this and understand that the dad not always will stay around. Things will come before you and your child especially if the person is young and not ready to give up partying. 9 chances out of 10 these will be decisions you will have to make. Maybe not this intense but possibly to decide that the person you fell in love with isnt always the person they turn out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment