Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tackle Touchdown

Considering we are approaching Football season, i thought the title fit appropriately. Be cause i just got word that as of Monday I will be pretty much full time at work.trying to juggle working full time job along with being a mother has been challenging. Remember i havent worked in nearly 8 years.  Today was my planned getting house together day but my son has ran really high fever the past two days. So we have been in and out of the house due to doctor appointments and having to make sure hes covered at school for being absent which with this new policy for school in my opinion is BS excuse my English. Im surprised i havent wrote a ranting post about that yet.  But right now my biggest challenge is working all day and now a little in the afternoon and trying to catch everything up. My living room couch has became a  caatch all (mainly just clothes). Todaay though is tackling that getting all the launcry up and put away a long with cleaning my childrens room. Why becauseonderful son thout it would be funny to pour out baby powder in the floor. So today im going to tackle until I touchdown on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment