Sunday, October 13, 2013

RIP CHRISTOPHER WESCOAT

I know I don't blog like I should especially this past week but I have been extremely busy. But I wanted to take time out tonight to blog about a man I've known most of my life. Chris and I went to a small town school together with a lot of other kids. But the town we lived in everyone knew everyone. Chris was in a boating accident in September and came up missing. October 10th,2013 his body was found and today was visitation.  To be honest his death has been really hard on me.  I've known him since I WaS five and we were never on bad terms. In which I don't think he was ever on bad terms with anyone. That was just Chris he was a very easy down home southern man.  you never realize how much someone has impacted your life until they aren't there to continue.  I don't know if his death has bothered me so bad because of knowing him for years. Or the fact that I seen him for the first time 3 weeks before he came up missing in nearly 6 years. The last words I heard him say was see ya around. Not knowing that would be the last time I'd see him around. That our class reunion won't be the same which is in May of 2014.  may God give his family peace and closure while their child RIP. Class of 2004 reunion will not be the same.

RIP ROO YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment