Monday, February 2, 2015

It's gone...

Thank The Lord Above that for the most part the flu is gone.  Pain like I've never felt before. The pain in my eye socket was intense.  Yes you read that right. My flu symptoms started out with pain in my eye socket. I was down for 3 days. Didn't wanna move my body ached so badly. Then on top of it Ryleigh was sick last Thursday with the Stomach bug on top of me having the flu. Then Ken has been sick all weekend. On a brighter note tho, Ryleigh starts basketball tomorrow. Practices at least. I keep asking myself what on earth am I doing. She does dance, Girl Scouts, and basketball. Luckily basketball doesn't last that long.

My last week/weekend has been packed full of a lot of germs.  Needless to say it will take me a month to recover. 

To bed I go now to get rest before school tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment