Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Moment That Can Change Everything

That moment that can absolutely change everything.  Saturday March 5th, 2016, my friend (whom is like a little sister to me) Julie & her friend Jessica (Who I have adopted as one of my little sisters as well) came up to our house for a surprise visit EARLY Saturday morning. In what I thought was a joke about me making a chocolate lush turned out to be them not joking when I woke up and they were in my living room. Well they didn't stay very long at all. They left before noon. We kept trying to get Julie to stay and we'd take her home. Jessica could stay as well but she had to work that night. However, luckily Julie's guy friend she is talking to was here and was going to follow them to go eat at a restaurant that was on their way home which we living in Southeastern Missouri and they live in northern Mississippi.
Exactly less than about 15 minutes went by after they left my house as well as a possible mile from my house Julie and Jessica were involved in a serious accident.  Jessica isn't from here and thought the oncoming traffic was going to stop. Luckily the man who hit them seen what was fixing to happen and all though he couldn't avoid hitting them he done his best at slowing down as much as he could as well as he swerved enough to hit the front end driver side bumper and wheel. Because he knew if he hit Jessica driver side door at the speed he slowed down to with his big ol SUV that the wreck would have been a lot worse.  I thank GOD above and the stranger who didn't know them do everything he could do to prevent this wreck being worse than it was.   We spent pretty much all afternoon in the ER with Jessica and Julie.  Julie has a lot of bruising. Jessica got the worse she broke her clavicle bone. Saphira Julie's puppy who just got out of doggy hospital from having her toes amputated was flown out of of the window. However, she survived it! :) Thank God for all the prayers from people and those checking in on Julie. Because one MOMENT can change everything. 

Be positive and stay blessed! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment