Wednesday, June 1, 2016

First Vox Box From Influenster

Right now, I am experiencing my computer going as slow as a herd of turtles and it is damn near 12:30 am, but I felt I'd blog a little. But then again, it may get finished in the AM when my computer decides it wants to move faster than the heard of turtles spoke of before.  I am only staying up or have stayed up well for a few reasons. 1. Ryleigh has gotten in bed with us just about every night since last sunday. We put an egg crate cushion to see if that helps. Well as I write this my dog who has very loud charms on his collar just shook, rattled, and rolled really loudly in their room. So prime example of why I am staying awake for a bit to make sure RY stays in her bed tonight. 2. I was awfully tired yesterday as well as a horrible headache. Therefor, I slept until 1:30pm.

Well if you go to Influenster website and sign up for FREE. What is more fulfilling than getting things for FREE ? If only I could get a car to test drive for FREE!

I feel that the VOX BOXES are few and far in between, almost some what hard to come by. I have friends that have gotten multiple boxes. This box was my first box to receive and I am not complaining. In my opinion, I got some pretty good products to review for free! I was in shock really considering, I knew some of the sizes of products were normal sizes. But I mean seriously I got 4 things for sure for FREE. They were regular store purchasing sizes. I GOT FOR FREE! How many times, can I say FREE. Just wait you will hear it more.

Considering it is so late, an although it's my kids summer vacation. I seemingly need to get some sleep. I am going to just list what I received in my Super MOM VOX BOX and as I have reviewed the products, I will add another blog post!

As well as it being late, that means, I am sitting in my room beside Ken snoring in the dark. I am going to remember off hand what I got. Which isn't off hand considering I am in the process of uploading the video to our You Tube Channel, The Eichhorst Family



You can go see what was in the box and the wonderful sizes at Influenster Supermom Vox BOX


In the Super Mom Vox Box, I received completely free as a gift as well as to review as follows....

Suave Professional Mask Coconut Milk: My Review Here
Suave Purely Fun Kids Shampoo: My Review Here
Palmolive Fusion: My Review Here
Pilot Acroball: My Review Here
Daisy Coupon: FREE Sqeezeable Daisy Sour Cream Coupon
Plackers Flossers: Only Found At Target: My Review Here
Sample Size Secret Outlast Xtend Completely Clean: My Review Here


I can't wait to recieve another awesome Vox Box!

Enjoy!

Diera









No comments:

Post a Comment