Monday, April 15, 2013

All These Bugs Going Around..

This has been the worse year for my kids and I because of all the different flu bugs going around.  This school year my daughter has been forced to miss a bit of school due to we found out she suffered with juvenile migraines. Them has been some very hard days to face. My son has been sick with strep a few times and he got the flu.

Last night out of no where my daughter woke up and felt as if she had to use the bathroom instead she started throwing up everywhere and having really sharp pains in her left side.

The picture I'm posting is of her last night that laid like this for two hours just to get comfortable.  Considering we didn't get back to bed until almost 3 this morning I decided to let her stay home from school. Also their school has a rule that the child has to be throw up free for 24 hours. She didn't start until 11pm.  I've tried getting her into the doctor but obviously today has been the day of the stomach bug.

Tonight hopefully we will be able to get some sleep because this momma is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment