Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Life of The Occasionally Chaotic..

It really doesn't sound as bad as it does.  I chose Occasionally Chaotic because it's the truth. I am a single mother of 2 children. I live life adventurously non the least.  If I'm not up cleaning and doing laundry on a daily basis I must be sicker than a dog.   I am always up for new things and new things to try.  I love recipes, reality tv, and being home with my family.  I do try to organize as much as possible but sometimes that seems very unreal in a the chaotic on the go lives we live.  Between cleaning and taking care of my four year old while my seven year old is in school.  We are always busy after school, Monday and Tuesday we go to dance and cheer, Wednesday and Thursday, I try catching everything up, and on Friday my daughter has appointments.

Considering that summer is fixing to start, I decided to start this blog and share the life of a Chaotic Clan of mine.   I love doing different things with my kids each summer whether it's going to the zoo, science museum  or just playing with a homemade slip in slid in our back yard.  I love making new desert recipes. Matter of fact I tried one a few months back that boyfriend absolutely loves.  I will make a separate post on that here in a bit.  It's very delicious especially if you like cherries and cream cheese! :)

I am a consultant for two companies.  I am an Avon Represenative, you should check it out! :) (www.youravon.com/diedrapigg)

I recently became a consultant for a purse and accessories company called LilyBeanAndBaxter.  Go check it out I haven't seen items like this with affordable prices in so long! :)

As the day goes by I will post more on what we do on a daily basis, the tips and tricks that I have! It seems over seven years of raising kids, I come up with new ones.  I also like posting about random things. So feel free to comment and ask as many questions as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment