Thursday, April 25, 2013

Work From Home

Work From Home

        Is working from home even possible now a days?  I am here to tell you that the skeptic of the year can vouch and say yes you can.  As most of you know, I am a stay at home mother who gets little to NO help at all with supporting my kids by their fathers.  I do get help from their loving step dad and my family.  However, back to Working From Home.  Let me explain and give you a slight testimony! I am a believer now.   I have went to school for just about anything and everything that you can possibly imagine. However, after having children and then all the horror stories you hear about daycares. {Yes, it happens in small towns as well} But I love being able to watch every move my kids do during their growing years.  I have signed up for a few things that to me was just a down right bust but have benefited others.  However, I had posted my concern and struggle about the program that I was a part of.  I had a few ladies message me and told me they know how I feel. But they gave me websites to view that are LEGIT work at home.  Is it easy money? Yes and No!  Yes because all you do is refer people and no because it's a job you actually have to work at it.  What's it called you may ask?  It's called Instant Rewards!  Now I will explain about it and if you want to be like me and get out of your financial bind. By all means go view this site sign up! 

What's Instant Rewards?: 

   Basically in the easy way possible it affiliates with companies that are Looking for representatives to help drive business to Fortune 500 Companies such as Netflix, Walmart, Gamefly, Blockbuster, and SO MANY MORE!   
     Therefore, they have people like us sign up complete a trial offer! Then we get a referral link.  That referral link go crazy with it and start posting it everywhere.  

    It's all about online marketing! Yes, I know you are probably thinking to yourself.  I couldn't online market if I tried. I wouldn't know where to start.   Let me Explain a little bit about online marketing. 

Online Marketing: I'm sure you are like the rest of the world and are a part of Facebook.  It's kind of like a drug it does become addicting.  I know I have seen what they call "Yard Sale Sites", "Plexus", & Anyone that is driving for a business.  That my friends is online marketing.  You are promoting a business and driving people to take a look or buy something you have posted.  Except with Instant Rewards Step Out of your Comfort Zone and post free online classfied ads.  That I will help you with.

How do you go about getting started? 

Here is how you get started. Go to http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=156705 and sign up.  The awesome part is Sign Up is COMPLETELY FREE!  

Now you do have to complete and offer that is a trial period offer.  I am being completely honest, there are free ones, but mainly you have to pay a minimal fee.  But guess what so far the most that I have seen is a ten dollar fee.  Here's something awesomely great I paid $1.00 bill (technically I used my debit card).   I completed the credit report offer but right now they are having a bit of technical difficulties but they are working out the bugs. There are plenty more offers such as Gamefly  for $5.95.  What's so great is they are trial offers, once you have completed and paid the TRIAL offer fee only.  You have to at least wait 75% to 90% of the trial period time.  Example: I signed up with Credit Report Sunday and Thursday which is 4 days later. I canceled.  That should give you at least the 75% time period they require.   But you have to check and see how long the offer is. If you have problems contact me! 

Once you have completed that offer and you are confirmed.  You will then be given a referral link like above.  Guess what my friends? Start posting and making ads of that referral link.  That will then give you leads.  What's a lead?  A Lead is traffic that is brought to your page.  You have lead them to your website.  

What happens if they sign up and complete and offer?  My friends you will then be credited to your paypal account or I believe you can have it transfered to your bank. WAIT FOR IT! 


Anticipation is killing ya isn't it? 


YOU GET $20.00/ PERSON


Did you catch that? 

YOU GET $20.00/ PERSON

It's worth a shot to spend less than ten bucks and make hundreds.  I say hundreds because there are people out there that do everyday.  You may ask how, sign up and complete your offer! I will give you all the direction that has been given to me! 

Before you know it you can be making what I'm making sitting at home! :) 
It also must be completed with a debit checking account card or credit card! This is so if u chose to pay the monthly fee or forget to cancel they can get there monthly premium. But don't worry sign up with me and I will send you the number and reminder EMAil to cancel!

No comments:

Post a Comment