Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chaotic Reality

For those that maybe interested in the things I post. I must say I'm extremely sorry. Not sure if I have posted this but in the last three months basically all summer we have been in the process of moving! Between the move, preparing children for school (yes my baby boy starts prek this year), then unpacking and organizin/cleaning I've been busy. Also the only internet I've had is my phone and we haven't been able to WiFi so its charging us to use our data. I'm hoping in the next few days to be finish unpacking and start relaxing especially since my daughter starts school this Friday. Then Brayden my son starts on the 19th. I will post another post about my feelings toward my kids growing older. I've actually got a lot of stuff to blog about. There's a lot going on as soon as I get my WiFi hooked up in the next few days I will be back! And start posting more about the Chaotic life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment