Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Flu?

It's really odd timing to be getting the flu, so I thought! Granted I had symptoms of the flu this weekend, however, come to find out yesterday morning. I was diagnosed with Asthmatic Bronchial Pneumonia,  I usually get this once or twice a year around about this time. However, I had the worse case that I have had in years.  I felt as if I was helpless and dying.  My lungs burned, my back/spine ached, my chest felt as if I had a ton of bricks on top of it.  I have never felt this bad in my life.  I swear to Jesus I would have ten more c-sections than to feel this pain.  Your lungs is a vital organ, my lungs yesterday felt as if I had no life left.  Last night, I was trying to fold towels and I ended up having a really bad asthma attack. I couldn't breathe I was panting for air.  Luckily I feel as if my little girl was my savior yesterday. She was the only one in the house. My inhaler was empty my new one was in my car. I called for her.  Next thing I know she ran outside to Ken Daddy and he got my new inhaler out of the car and I started and was able to breathe.

I as of today feels a whole lot better than I did last night.  I hope anyone that ever has had this diagnosis take it seriously because before you know it one gasp of air  could be your life.  I have had mini asthama attacks where I could catch my breathe on my own. Last night was the first time I have ever had to have my inhaler to help me get my breathe back!

So please anyone that has this take it seriously! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment