Monday, August 19, 2013

The Sadness That Gloomed My House This Morning

Today Was The Day That My 4 Year Old......started pre-school.  This momma cried like a big ol' baby!  I have had 4 years to prepare myself for this day. needless to say it wasn't what I expected.  I have been doing really well the past few months knowing that this day was coming.  It wasn't until yesterday when Ken Daddy and I were preparing him for this day that he expressed, "Not Actually", when asked if he was ready to start school today! :(  I even contemplated in letting him stay home another year, I'm mean whats it going to hurt right? Well a lot in our situation is because he hasn't ever been in daycare nor has he ever had a set of kids to play with all the time.   He hasn't had a lot of socialization.  So today was really hard on me.  I was fine leaving the school, driving home, but it hit me when we got home and I didn't have my racing buddy anymore! :(  Brayden and I always have this game that when we get out of the car we race to see who can make it to the front door fastest.   I didn't have that this morning.  Considering that the school itself didn't start today until 9 am due to a condensed fog this morning.  When I say a condensed fog, this stuff was thick.  We opened the door and you couldn't see past the front porch!  So he kind of lucked out! :)

Now it's time to get off of here and get some things around the house done before sissy gets home! :)

I love my kids with all my might but sending them to school has tore me down! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment