Thursday, August 22, 2013

Time Management?

Time Management

I question time management for the lack there of.  I always seems so rushed. Kind of like that song by Alabama that goes (I keep rushing and rushing until lifes no fun). Granted we just recently moved into a different house (the house I grew up in) and we have a lot of stuff. It's kind of pathetic how much a family of four can aquire over the years [Mainly my boyfriends stuff].  It's to the point where it becomes overwhelming.  I feel as if I'm always cleaning and I'm always doing laundry, granted with children you are always doing laundry. But I don't ever just have time to relax it seems.  Although everyone says that I relax all the time, but not everyone is here with me everyday on a daily basis.   I want my kids to have a more structured life, I'm not saying a more strict life, but to have little less chaos.   Yes, I know that with children chaos is something that will Occasionally Happen. But it seems these past few months everything is a big ball of chaos fixing to explode.

Since my son has start Pre-K I have had 4 hours a day to get everything done.  But everyday it seems as if I'm going through boxes throwing away everything we don't need.  Which is good but before I know it he's getting off the bus, with demands of being hungry.  They serve him lunch at school but my son every since being a baby has always been picky.  There is only certain things he will eat.  Before anyone thinks it yes, we have tried many times to get him to eat certain foods by even hiding it in foods he loves.  The little stinker won't eat it. 

So In the Next Few Days, I'm researching on top of cleaning and what not to get things put on a schedule. It's a must and can't go very much longer without. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those mothers that allow her children to stay up until Midnight on school days.  The latest my kids are allowed to stay awake is 8. Except for my daughter on Wednesday she goes to church with my mother and sometimes don't get home until 10.  Which is fine because she never wakes up not wanting to go to school yet!  However, she's fixing to start getting busy especially when Dance starts.

Hopefully once all the chaos slows down and what not I will be able to blog a lot more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment