Sunday, August 11, 2013

Insomnia

I know I'm by far the only one in this world to suffer from insomnia.  In four days I've had roughly 15 hours asleep. That seems like a lot but really it isn't considering, unless my insomnia strikes, I get a good 8-10 hours of sleep.  I have always suffered with this disease because it is one but I haven't had a spell like this in a long time. I'm assuming it has to deal with the stress I've been under. My daughter started school this past Friday and my son starts school for the FIRST time on the 19th. Stress that he's gonna not be use to how school works, what its really about, and that mommy can't go. Hoping that I can get a part time job. Although I bring in money with LilyBean&Baxter & Instant Rewards, I'm ready to get out of the house for a few hours a day.  Also under tons of stress due to the fact we are down to one vehicle right now. My boyfriend has my car from 5 am until he gets home about 4. Luckily my sister lives a block from me and we are sharing what use to be my old car that she has taken over. Which is fine by me, so she can have something in case something happened. 

Considering I have to be wide eyed and bushy tell in roughly 5 and half hours I am finally after 4 hours has passed since I took some melatonin. I'm ready to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment